commitment
Hello,
it has again been a lot and I am happy about it. You may have read it in the news already.
I have a piece of contract from April in the young ensemble in Stuttgart and assumed the play Macduff in "Macbeth" by Shakespeare, plus 1-2 smaller roles, such as one of the three witches or something. It is directed by Tim Weinheimer and premiere on 22 June. I was at the National Theater in Mannheim my audition, because Tim Weinheimer there is even an actor and director, and he played two of my monologues - child killer Bartsch dramatized by Oliver Reese and Robert Hot by Jakob Lenz - before. It pleased him very well and two hours later, I've already got the commitment. Our brief conversation was good, so I have promised! www.jes-stuttgart.de
I hope that Stuttgart will ne nice change to Berlin, even though some have told me how awful they find Stuttgart.
The second is good news: I found a talent agency in Berlin, which gives me and represents. www.friendsconnectionberlin.de
There my showreel is finally run from about April.
A few weeks ago I saw a wonderful movie called Go and live by Radu Mihaileanu - look! - And met him personally. What drunk and talked. Was great. He has also done TRAIN OF LIFE, is also a great movie.
See you soon, Gabriel
0 comments:
Post a Comment