Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How To Play Pokemon Soulsilver In Computer

holiday

Hi!

Well, how are you? I'm doing great. I just leave and enjoy the days when the sun ... and of course I also enjoyed the wonderful World Cup time. Here in Hamburg was a great atmosphere. Am a little sad that at once is now gone. There were great games and the Fastzinierende for me was that people had traveled from all countries and have peacefully spent the World Cup.

Last week I was a few days in Berlin. Daniel had also once visited ...
in Berlin has done a lot in the last year-before especially the "Hauptbahnhof" is really beautiful. It is worthwhile to have been there once. During my stay I had a "small" shoot for the new show on Sat.1 "butterflies in my stomach. In autumn, the evening series to be seen, the course you learn about "New Talents.tv.

The next weeks I will visit my family and go to Cologne.
then you hear from me again.

a beautiful, warm summer wishes you
Ilka

0 comments:

Post a Comment