Thursday, September 7, 2006

Wear To Buy Tequila Belts

appearances, training, etc.

Hello my friends!

Well, clearly all? I hope, but ....
With me everything is great. For three weeks of daily training on the program. And there's always more fun ... the subject is new, "Rep. Musical", where the dance classes, singing and acting combined. It can sometimes be really hard to sing 100 & strength while dancing all to give. Well, that will probably still be learned then-for the subject is still there ;-).

The last weeks I had a few jobs as you have the chance to witness about newtalents.tv. Finally, I had a gig with the show Dance Group "Burning Eyes" on the fruit festival in Hamburg.
photos will be there the day nor the Journal. Otherwise you can

am currently in the Hamburg "runway" with the "All ship" see advertising. In this link, you can
you also like to register for the event of "All ship": www.happy-eisbein.de
I would love one or the other in November to see there.

I hope you have some nice, sunny Days. Here in Hamburg, she seems at last ;-)! your

Love,

Ilka

0 comments:

Post a Comment