Ebay - Ewaste
Ebay seems to be completely in the bucket.
I've already sold so many things about this company and am therefore quite firm with the processes.
Well, after a long break I sell something again in the bay and although my camera.
But is it now to be normal zugespamt on Ebay? The internal "question to the article" Mail Service?
already the fourth time I reached within two days of this text:
dear sir / madam we are a wholesale company from China.We can offer you digital products.Our price is low, but The quality is high.I think you will be interested in our products.welcome to our website our website is www.scaway.com mail: scaway@hotmail.com MSN: scaway@hotmail.com Skype: scaway1 we are looking forward to your inquires and with hopefully to become your partner here regards
is the really great thing is that in the meantime has also taken some security server on Ebay from this mail note and tell me indicating that I would face sanctions, should I request received under the hand.
3,2,1 ... mine
0 comments:
Post a Comment