Saturday, September 8, 2007

How To Make Heart Shape Tablet

Federation vs. Civilian

trainees from an important forum.
issue is whether federal or civilian service. A member of this online community, lists 10, more or less consistent points for the armed service, and some of course a certain irony can not be denied.
I want to give the Journal a small extended-response.


1) morgentlichen rising
2) communal washing and freshening up
3) Many are good for leg muscles
4) much in the fresh air
5) Community Food-
take 6) a lot of sports
7) hmmm Sport, I had it?
8) communal showers
9) go to bed late
10) Natuuuuuuur [/ QUOTE]


1) I stand as well Zivi morning, well at night, actually ... 5:50 clock
2) washing I do my own, what benefit it has when others are there? Help me? I'm Zivi, I help others. Freshening up? What is freshening up anyway?
3) I'm on duty all day, or walk more.
4) official I am unfortunately not in the fresh air, but privately creating balance.
5) Could I also receive a meal at my day in the office available, this is taken together with the other ZDL. As Mama cooks better and my schedule is tight as Bon Scott's pants, I usually have dinner on the evening moved.
6) Sporty's my work in full. Standing and walking exercises the legs. Upper and lower arms are trained by the press of dishes including objects. Abdominal and shoulder muscles, I encourage by pushing and pulling heavy food cart.
7) Yes. Already a number before.
8) See 2)
9) Is me any time. But mostly it collides with point 1). If it still can not even avoid found in the office all 5m a pot of coffee, let alone my care package Red-Bull/Snickers, which I always carry with me.
10) Here I dare to disagree. Although the common soldier is official but often found in small forest areas as a ZDL, but whether I push service in a shabby barracks or in a bunker dementia, in my opinion does not sound much.


It is clear that civil service and armed forces not only from a purely legal or constitutional technically or her by the organization closer to each other, as many think. No, the everyday life of the upright, selfless soldiers seems that of the weary, work-shy Cos equal in many ways.
Except that the soldier basic human needs, such as grooming, hygiene, eating and sleeping, is apparently only able to meet in the group.
However, this is for the ZDL seems obvious, but he is caring work and has just the one who takes these clients supportive in their efforts.
While not among the soldiers of the Franz-Josef Jung, the shooting iron swings, but the front of it a few years ago had to do with Wilhelm Keitel ... Surprising
these parallels, but where some 19 years and the others are, well and happy 91 years old.
the armed service and the associated alternative lifestyles, with all its limitations, it seems, once learned to not be stowed again!


very unqualified to comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment