After a long time.
Jap is now the year will soon be over now and I've already written urrlange nothing more. Well
has also changed a lot. I'm here in my apartment really nice and yes I like it here better than me.
Since November I have also made changes in the job ne, I would be promoted to technical director dairy means I have an entire department under me and may determine what and how to do it .. It takes much more responsability but the boss will have been lying when properly He has chosen me from 3 And I'm also happy because this is my favorite department, and therefore all the more fun for me, as I fling. Unfortunately, the only free place because a dear colleague in another store is gone, really mean. That was really so kind vll I did so, the department even more than in any case. Yes
now comes before the Christmas rush then here in the past and we are already making the correct order and that we will meet staff and goods are there when the big rush comes. Oh
since mid September, we also get a new staff member and with the understanding I am great. We are really on the same wavelength and it shows. (> The other employees). I'm going too often, and therefore this is also been put on hold for a while, but I am better. löl promise!
0 comments:
Post a Comment