Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How Much Clearance For Recessed Lighting

fear ...

lies before me ....

tättowieren I let myself.

I say a long time. It really pull through this I was now either too poor, too indecisive or just too cowardly.

Today I went to Rossi, the Tättowierer I trust, in the studio.

The motive is more or less.

That which I had brought as a template, is delicate to get it as a tattoo properly now and it is too expensive because of all the filigree work. So was budgeted and the subject is changed.

is definitely but the date: Next Wednesday 13.00



Right now I'm actually fairly easy, which is expected to continue according to experience, probably by Wednesday morning. And then I'll push panic. I see it coming!
I hope, I can run through and really do not back down ... Because before that, did I already fear and this is probably the Weeks to stop by ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment