and so
Hello readers,
after a long break I am now reporting back more often.
My Showreel is not yet online, but it will work on it and is now re-cut, that is, reduced a little.
Where I live in Saas-Fee, Swiss Alps, was first, unfortunately, not very white, but you could of course still go skiing, what I have done and that the Telemark ski, which is like a Catholic sports prayer, because you permanently to its knees. This is a statement of my Swiss friend Godi in Saas-Fee. Towards the end - how could it be otherwise - of my stay and also in 2005 came down from heaven, but still some, that meant the most beautiful powder snow on three and a half thousand meters above sea level. I was with the Snowboard up and it was great! Heaven on earth in a white desert. Incidentally, I recently the Swedish film "As in Heaven" seen, and how could it be otherwise, the films and the music coming from the north of Europe, are almost always a guarantee of good material and quality. So even this.
soon I was back in Berlin, after three days I've packed my things and went to Göttingen for a two-week Butoh workshop led by Tadashi Endo. www.butoh-ma.de
Butoh is a form of Japanese theater dance that originated in the 50s there. An artistic and political rebellion, an uprising. "Founders" are first Tatsumi Hijikata and Kazuo Ono line.
It was very intense two weeks with good people with whom I have worked for five hours a day together and with whom I have shared the training room at night for sleeping. Is probably not for everyone / woman. I liked it.
Next week I'm doing something completely different: my job is, in a talk show for the magazine "for you" join me and to talk about young women and their outfit. Let's see.
soon loyal readers, if this is the
Gabriel
0 comments:
Post a Comment