video shoot, photo shoot etc.
New Talents love visitors!
As you probably noticed about New Talents yes you, I am currently very active. Over the last few weeks some shoots, meetings, etc.. A few photos of it remain in my journal.
Last Sunday I was in Berlin at the video shoot of the group "Alpine". The Danish band will soon bring about the record company "Gun Records (subsidiary of Sony) the song" The Trigger "out. The song is somewhat similar to songs by the legendary "Beatles" or the cult band "the flames" (my personal impression).
The rotation started for me before early evening, but it went to three clock at night. Had both a business lady, and a bride and a dancer to play. The special will be on the clip, that all heads of both the band and the actors / extras, are replaced by the dogs' heads. But be extra video recordings made by dogs ... there will be much more "rework" beside the section.
The location was an "old" hospital in Berlin, which is currently rented for movie purposes, etc..
So, I hope, I could ever give a little information about the clip. Daniel will certainly write a detailed report ;-)!
At this point I would like to again sincerely thank the entire film crew and Daniel. The work is really fun and this was' certainly in the casual atmosphere for which the producers, cameramen, etc. have taken care of.
Take care, your
Ilka
0 comments:
Post a Comment