Thursday, June 15, 2006

How Long To Keep Wax On Rims

intermediate exam! Hi









Hello my friends!

I have just learned that I passed the intermediate examination at my school musical. Now it's once celebrated ....

I would like to thank all those who always believe in me, support me and are always there for me (especially my family). It always gives me a lot of strength, motivation and a positive attitude toward all life.

Sorry that I have in recent weeks had so little time for one or the other. An interim audit is something other than a written exam or a high school, which I wrote last year at this time.

Anyway, I come the 2nd School year and look forward to my dream to be one step closer and stay mainly in Hamburg. Hamburg is the most beautiful city - especially at the summer temperatures and the great World Cup atmosphere. Unfortunately I did not manage to cut a nice short video about Hamburg to give you a glimpse of my "new" life in Hamburg. Instead, there are some nice photos that were created yesterday in a shooting on the beach.

I hope you all are just as good as me and you can enjoy a bit of the summer weather.

Love, your
Ilka

0 comments:

Post a Comment