Monday, June 5, 2006

Who Is Leigh-d Adult Star



Hi!
I hope you all survived the weekend of Pentecost good. I have the free time spent in space since yesterday and I am back in Hamburg. 'm Going to do a lot for my education. The last week were some shootings and was again held for the "Burning Eyes" Show Group rehearsed a lot, for the next few weeks are once again at some gigs. More later ....
photos from recent appearances you can find on my page www.ilka-music.com.

Last Friday was the choir of the "Hamburg School of Entertainment" an appearance on the Spielbudenplatz opening in St. Pauli in Hamburg. For the beginning we had a musical suite in peto, then we presented the song "Music" and a Beatles suite. Guests from radio and TV were present. The Highleit was probably the "moving" stage, which can move on the Reeperbahn in the "snail pace" to David's guard.

Saturday I was then in short, to sing at a wedding in a church. I was the first time singing in a church and it was also the first time I had a violin player as accompaniment.
There was this kind of performance a new experience, I've just got to this site. And everything went off as planned.

are next performances with "Burning Eyes" at: 06/16/2006 Altonale and Lueneburg, 29.6.2006 Venice Beach fashion show in Hamburg, 05.08.2006 Christopher Street Day ... As soon as exact stage fixed positions, you will be on New Talents informed. Then you can also come to the shows ;-).

Well, I wish you some sunshine on Whit Monday.

Until then, your
Ilka

0 comments:

Post a Comment