Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cheats Für Mout And Blade

mucking was announced

So

Today I cleaned out most of the day so far. Because I'm so free today because our holiday is. So taken outside in the garden is the small house the first the rabbit and guinea pig has heard, because we have gone since yesterday no more rabbits. (Did they give away because we have in the new flat then little room and then after the house is finished, we want no more rabbits.) And we have the guinea pig in an enclosure done that we now have in there in the apartment. Since we had determined about 2 - 3x the container to run the wood and wire away from the warren bang shut. And then after dinner, I started in my room. I have everything I need not thrown away. Whether it was old stuff from school or things that were already broken or I simply do not need more anyway. This then led to 2x 60 Liter Kerichtsäcke and 4x 35L Kerichtssäcke. That is already what * g * And almost 60 liters of NEN Kerichtsack where we will be in the clothes collection. So I have to say I'm proud of myself löl * * From 4 cabinet doors I have 2 get empty and the desk drawers I've also almost empty. (From 3 drawers, 2 blank), and a few things are already stored in a box .. so go ahead with it .. there's still enough stuff in the living room which you must then search together * g * Hope you
also free and enjoy the weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment