Sunday, August 12, 2007

Melina Velba In Spotted Dress

So again some time for this here .. * G *

So, vll did you ask where I am gone? * G * Naja was all einwenig hectic and so I had no time for my Live Journal. And if I would have had time to me is always something new occurred to what I could do. Sorry löl
Well now it is August and I have passed my training and now work in the operation as "normal" worker. At the cashier and the customer service and I think I've already feels at home. habs already in full Griftt with customers * g * and the exclamations of statements (eg Mr. .... contact the customer service on the phone, thanks) lööl that sounds cool to.
And now we will still move (Moderately private). We have sold our condo and will be building your own house. In the meantime (from 1 year to complete it is) we will live in a small apartment near the "built house." The parade starts in about a month. If everything went very quickly so I'm already on the housing roll together what I want to take at all and what is not. I even took extra vacation * g * A full week end of September, so that everything runs smoothly. löl
this means I will have NEN shorter commute of about 15minutes with the bus (which is now about ne whole hour by train and bus), and the links there .. so much better for me are only advantages. I'm really looking forward on it, although the greatest stress still occurs.
I keep you updated .. eh clear.
Oh, and something important: Today begins the season playing football again Yeah ... that
Manchester United play today against Reading . * Fingers crossed * at 16h (local time, England), I will of course have a look .. what kind of question ...* g * I my Who can resist Cristiano Ronaldo (pictures)? * G *


images from the press conference in Korea. (Asia Tour)


0 comments:

Post a Comment