Saturday, March 29, 2008

Whats Do You Call The Molding On Chair Rail



this. .. This is impossible.

Yes, it's the weekend ... YAY me feel almost as I had already long school while the school until Wednesday started again -.-
yesterday, friday, then, we have again, like every friday after school and in the school auditorium set and made stupid xD.
I think this time we have a bit exaggerated .. well that we are in the eighth and not in the lower level, because otherwise we would get from the teachers bollocking and had been kicked ...
say three people have been injured xD
including me, as me with the cat and mouse play someone his mandibular setback rammed into the added vincent xD
the cellar downstairs Overthrown chain catch the play \u0026lt;\u0026lt;I omg he just breaks the same what is anna
(run at) the cat and mouse game tripped over feet and crashed, which looked very painful ..
we have thunder-weather played xD-Flash ...
made a circular seat (since we are in the circle and sit down one after each shot to the back of the person .. and if that is done, you can sit in
go then we have tried where we sit on the lap of each rear ( but this time not in the circle) the wall of the benches in the assembly hall of reach, but we were too few.
well, I have proposed to make a human tower to the first floor, but that was rejected, unanimously, then have I proposed one to make a pyramid, but that was also rejected, but not unanimously .. we have lost almost xD
chain play after that, we have then stopped because the abuses have become worse (with the fall on the stairs) need for next week we come up again ... so what suggestions! NEM on other Friday we have made people xD letters

then we have resolved and, oh no, are still kebab and went to eat ice, was once again as the last ice ready.
and then go home and I looked away for the rest of day! \\ Oo /
Ocean's Twelve xD this is so great, the best is to put out the lines or how the the new name will be, placed on the one hand, and then he quoted something and he is told that he has said that is not of the types a cheap hooker XD HAHAHA yes
other news:

in may I think on May 22 (if the is a Thursday) I'm in GRAZ
and my summer will look like this: last week in july in Villach (Carinthia) and from August 4 weeks in Turkey for three or four.

so the wars

0 comments:

Post a Comment