.. it's destiny, is not it?
thus only 1 1 / 2 weeks until written maturation. and I fear hell xD I do not think I can repeat now all the material, particularly math make me a D: oh, I hope all is well vv
before the hearing I have not really an along .. have only 3 fan .. at the oral English, psycho / philosophical and English
in English we will repeat all the preparation time, .. really everything, and since we are only four and it is a sophisticated great plan has come up, I'm at all concerned xD .. spanish is simply great oo (the plan: in fact we would have only 2 hours per week of preparation in English, but she is so nice and spent a whole day us, namely, every tuesday, oh the previous written maturation to practice with us .. is not that nice?)
psycho / pphilo...das is extremely funny .. here I am worried the least .. I know what I write now is just unbelievable and too good to be true, but you must believe me .. xD I DO NOT LIE: that was previously stated that we have a nuclear fuel, which is precisely the listed substances, which we studying for the oral matura have. and usually you learn EVERYTHING that is part of the nuclear material .... that usually the whole fabric of the upper stage. => But our great psychology and philosophy-professor (name: fish) the topic areas is divided among 11 people (there are in fact 11, which will compete in PE), so that each learn only a tiny part of the upper stage fuel needs, which We also definitely a question for oral comm. matura will get. HAHA .. is not it great? I was just clever in selecting the subjects and did not go to interest, but fan, according to where I cut off definitely good xD
yes and English will be the only one containing x then, what I REALLY need to learn .. but that is a casual month before the hearing before me shudder .. eh .. not only written in 1 1 / 2 weeks ;___;
GERMAN WRITTEN: I'm looking for a literary work, So book interpretation decision, because otherwise I can not xD "to readings that are:
" Nathan the Wise "by Lessing
" Mother Courage "by Brecht
" Homo Faber "by Max Frisch
" Andorra "by Max Frisch
Faust I "
Goethe" The Sorrows of Young Werther "by Goethe
" Maria Stuart "by Schiller
" The Robbers "by Schiller
" Heroes' Square "by Thomas Bernhard (puke)
Anatol von Schnitzler
"The Metamorphosis" by Kafka
.. "flagman Thiel by Gerhart Hauptmann
Woyzeck by Büchner
" The Tongue "by Elias Canetti, the xD and I also hate. NIE ausgelsen think, but not that it could really come.
so one or compare two to come (more likely) of this reading is .. I'm just finished with andorra .. xd in the end I have to also look like shit parallel D:
caught so and now I use math to learn xD omg .. that is surely what will ..
before the hearing I have not really an along .. have only 3 fan .. at the oral English, psycho / philosophical and English
in English we will repeat all the preparation time, .. really everything, and since we are only four and it is a sophisticated great plan has come up, I'm at all concerned xD .. spanish is simply great oo (the plan: in fact we would have only 2 hours per week of preparation in English, but she is so nice and spent a whole day us, namely, every tuesday, oh the previous written maturation to practice with us .. is not that nice?)
psycho / pphilo...das is extremely funny .. here I am worried the least .. I know what I write now is just unbelievable and too good to be true, but you must believe me .. xD I DO NOT LIE: that was previously stated that we have a nuclear fuel, which is precisely the listed substances, which we studying for the oral matura have. and usually you learn EVERYTHING that is part of the nuclear material .... that usually the whole fabric of the upper stage. => But our great psychology and philosophy-professor (name: fish) the topic areas is divided among 11 people (there are in fact 11, which will compete in PE), so that each learn only a tiny part of the upper stage fuel needs, which We also definitely a question for oral comm. matura will get. HAHA .. is not it great? I was just clever in selecting the subjects and did not go to interest, but fan, according to where I cut off definitely good xD
yes and English will be the only one containing x then, what I REALLY need to learn .. but that is a casual month before the hearing before me shudder .. eh .. not only written in 1 1 / 2 weeks ;___;
GERMAN WRITTEN: I'm looking for a literary work, So book interpretation decision, because otherwise I can not xD "to readings that are:
" Nathan the Wise "by Lessing
" Mother Courage "by Brecht
" Homo Faber "by Max Frisch
" Andorra "by Max Frisch
Faust I "
Goethe" The Sorrows of Young Werther "by Goethe
" Maria Stuart "by Schiller
" The Robbers "by Schiller
" Heroes' Square "by Thomas Bernhard (puke)
Anatol von Schnitzler
"The Metamorphosis" by Kafka
.. "flagman Thiel by Gerhart Hauptmann
Woyzeck by Büchner
" The Tongue "by Elias Canetti, the xD and I also hate. NIE ausgelsen think, but not that it could really come.
so one or compare two to come (more likely) of this reading is .. I'm just finished with andorra .. xd in the end I have to also look like shit parallel D:
caught so and now I use math to learn xD omg .. that is surely what will ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment