Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Homeopathic For Lymphedema

Nonsense chat conversations ... Some statistics

... to Fanfic:

Ko: I do grad thinking about how the door from the apartment of Elena, Cissnei and Stella looks like.

Elaya: The door ...? Grey * laugh *

Ko: * laughs * but that is what I did not. The question is more whether the so-ne plain door with latch or so ne "Whoosh-door" * Does ne sliding door that rises with a "Whoosh" sound *

Elaya: There is a sliding door that is moved by vampire magic, which in history will never get a mention! * Gg *

Ko: Interesting Oo

Elaya: what?

Ko: Word does the word "Cissnei" and not give me some interesting alternatives to correction. Among other things, "Disney."

Elaya: * laughing * Jaaaaaaaa ... Ok ... So when "Disney" fits better, then take the, the XD fits scho



Ko: Check out these treasures to:

Pro (dude): Can you fall in love in it is almost
Ko: * laughs * Yeah, but just put these two beauties I just problems.
Pro: Why? Will you give them names? (Note: At this point the weapons in the picture were not labeled, the names were only added later..)
Ko: Exactly. I thought something would be good mythology, but I do not know yet which direction should I go ...

(We begin to discuss in over Stella to the right direction to find.)
Ko: Or hey, how about NEM star names? "Stella" really means "star" and the names of stars are often mythological.
Pros: * looking out a couple of star names and posts them *
Ko: Are very pretty, but somehow no one says it was ... Also, the weapons are indeed something like twins, one weighing Zwillings-/Doppelstern ; re what might look for it * Looks * Hey, what do you think of Castor and Pollux? (Thoughts: Why have I not thought of as more true?)
Pro: Co Sorry, but for "Castor" I think a nuclear waste ... Also: Did not you want female name?
Ko: Oh, when male names I say finally over, can you also take male.
Pro: But Castor and Pollux, I do not think so ...
Ko sort of: * grad has an idea * How about then the Martian moons Phobos and Deimos? Which are seen the sons of the mythological god of war Ares and Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty. "Phobos means" fear "and" Deimos " called "terror". Like that!
Pro: But the names are so familiar ... Would that not less known better?
Ko: Oh come on ... "Cerberus" is also known. "Masamune" also. Ok, is'n Masamune sword, not a gun, but it is Sephis sword, so it owned from the outset and before all, the argument par excellence! (\u0026lt;- Fangirl logic)
Pros: * sigh * Yes, is already good, so is ultimately your story anyway. So then, Phobos and Deimos ...



Ko What do you think, actually goes Tseng für'n car? XD

Elaya: Nen-old ... has certainly NEN vintage ... he dearly loves

Ko Oldtimer I find something ... I do not know how I think, but somehow not as good ...

Elaya: simple, he does it discreetly but elegantly, tastefully ... NEN combined with child seat XD

Ko: Child seat Oo "?

Elaya: it is always prepared ... third cousin and he has ne grades has become recently mother ... You have to remember EVERYTHING and go out into consideration 11elf

Ko:! The drove but not the third cousin of his brats Degree through the area, the grease but it only seats with full chocolate Oo

Elaya: Wenna also true ... and she bound?

Ko Tseng like his third cousin Grades times but not ...

Elaya: hm, but his uncle is very authoritarian

Ko: But do you think Tseng is interested in what his doting uncle funny?

Elaya: na ensure respect for the impaired elderly tattrigem against ...

Ko: Yes, but Tseng has not got any time to drive around any children ...

Imagine the times before, so with the announced closing time can be, he must still pick up the kids from school ... Elena gets NEN Koller Oo

You know what? I think Tseng has no car ...

Elaya: the bus leaves

Ko: Or Bicycle (proposed copyright by Little Brother)

Elaya: lol ... greet your brother from me

Ko: he finds it great the way we like FF7 characters simply enter any of the unsubstantiated, family backgrounds.

Elaya: lol, ey from the air? I've researched it hard!

Ko: Oh, he knows not to take from him is not bad ...

But Tseng find a bike I somehow ... funny XD

Elaya: looks at the safe in very elegant ... I want the er'n Lady's moves!

Ko: Oech Lower Austrian .. Lady's Not for Tseng

Elaya: hm, tseng encouraging motorcycle? whether the sexy come from?

Ko Oo Tseng is not a motorcycle type ...

Elaya: Non? The long hair blowing in the wind, a cool black eye ... a tight leather Motoradanzug sabberfangirlyquietsch * *

Ko Ne, Tseng with motorcycle I can not imagine ...

Elaya: aba bike ... Black Bike, Tseng with sexy black eye and elegant close racing equipment ... * * Lechtz

and helmet XD



0 comments:

Post a Comment