After I now geflätzt all evening on Bruno's sofa, my favorite multivitamin juice from a noble, ancient Cognac (?) glass geschlüft have, must go the noble world finally to ground, and had me a movie about blogging and cooking ("Julie & Julia") is regarded, I decided that I might finally my blog should use something other than writing in other blogs comments. Comments on other blogs I write anyway rare. I do not know why ...
My life is not very exciting and I am aware. So I would blog about something that I enjoy: writing. More specifically, writing a small, insignificant Final Fantasy VII fan fiction.
arises here is my fanfic blog .
As for writing fanfiction, I am, we see the truth in the face, a beginner.
"The Fugitive" is my very first fanfic ever.
That does not mean that I am a beginner when it comes to the writing itself. I usually write originals. And actually I had a firm resolution: "I do not write fanfiction.
If anyone reading this here: Please do not ask why. I can not explain it.
now to see how much is, I've thrown this principle to the winds.
The first chapter is finished and available in several archives online, I get almost no comments, I am, however, from my originals but somehow used to it.
type Currently I am the second chapter. And I am terribly upset.
First there the problem of the title .
I can not find a. I type quite a while now and while it tracks are for me Chapters 3, 4, 8, 9 and 11 occurred, but none for second chapter
is in the chapter about that Mehriye, my
Even when friends are bad critics as a rule, I have the feeling that it really with my friends are well taken. Of course, Bruno and Lui are not professionals in terms of criticizing, but they point me out honestly, if my logic is lagging, something is not quite clear my stuff or I, as so often, simply do not read carefully enough before I print it and those stupid, annoying spelling errors have it.
Prev 2 to
Any suggestions would be welcomed.
The second problem I have is this:
On the length it comes to that.
course, I do not mean the male genitals, but of course the length of the chapter.too short chapters are shit. For too long, too. Of course, "too short" and "too long" a question of definition. Between 3,000 and 5,000 words, it shows my experience, I personally feel to be optimal.
3,000 words match the way, about 5 pages (Times New Roman, font size 12). Maybe it's only 4.5 pages care.
And that's precisely the number of pages, is the chapter has grown to two previously. 5. FIVE! And I arrived storytelling until the morning break! The chapter is huge. I guess I'll write another 5 or until I come to a conclusion. The circuit breaker on Animexx I feel damn sorry. I hope chapter 2 is not only quantitatively but also qualitatively with the average Animexx-FF are, so that there can not read about it too unpleasant side effects (such as headdesk-related concussion) is .
problem number 3:
I resolve to write and then I make it something else ... That bugs me. Why am I not there when it annoys me but that I did not do it? The results however did not make any sense?
It bugs me so that I even dream of it!
I recently dreamed someone had accused me via comment that act Fanfic " disinterested.
I maintain also:'s annoying me that I write elegant and it will not do it. Even my subconscious is annoyed about how I should explain this oblique dream differently?
And yet I do not.
understanding a women * roll eyes *
0 comments:
Post a Comment