Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bose 901 Receiver Compatibility




... I can even explain the why exactly do I get friend requests from people I know ABSOLUTELY NOT ?
I mean, it's nice to meet new people, I like to meet new people and I even still have a bit of trouble, I'm actually quite happy if the initiative is opposite of mine. (I am, for that matter, like an old car: You have to push myself a little, but when I'm in motion, is the usual:))
But I think frankly ridiculous. I mean these friend requests but are intended to show that you friends with someone who IS
, or to say "Hey, I see you as a friend" (and would have to to know one another even before that ...) not to share to someone with that one like him with friends WOULD , right?
It's not as if there were no opportunities to contact me and take me to learn about this.
We're not talking about Facebook or something, but by MyFanfiction.de, a fanfic archive. My stories are available as online. Who would have thought?
I think the easiest would be to comment on these stories just as constructive. I tend to say thanks for every comment (I am grateful even for Flames, but that's another story ...) and to answer any questions.
Who has not in the mood to read my stories / comment - for whatever reason, is not so my thing - which can leave me a message in my guestbook and tell me so that he finds me cool / like to contact me / what ever has.
I assure you, my grandma makes great for my physical well-being, there is no reason for me to bite you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment