Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How Does Someone Look With Turner Syndrome

I'm tone deaf. Something

And I hate it!

because I was musically, I would now probably start with composing.
Maybe white one or the other gentle reader of my weblog so that I created for my fanfic a fictional band (which did not do with the actual story to a whole lot, except that Ferian, the younger brother of my protagonist Mehriye drummer of this band is.).

Now I came today with the idea for a scene (which will then be available in Chapter 3), play in a song by this band, a role is. Only a very small role but a supporting role virtually that could be taken differently. And somehow I started to make me think about how this song could sound good.
now I have a pretty complete package. No melody, about two unrelated lines of text (because I can not seal and will take good care to try it), but an arrangement. And I really like this arrangement extremely well. I would like at least a melody, but as I said, I'm rather tone deaf.

My little brother is indeed musically, he also composed, but ... He is already working on another job and in which he can free a lot of work. Since he has no one to tell him when more quiet, when to get harder rather passages and what instruments to intro, outro and solo to ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment