... why Chapter 2 is further delayed.
To my shame I must admit that I'm lazy
However, I have not thought that these things make it difficult to typing on the computer keyboard much. Well ... "Difficult" is perhaps the wrong word for it. But the feeling is quite different, I have to get used to it. See this blog entry as an exercise, yes?
is currently anything at all difficult. Money pick, light a cigarette (especially the cigarette lighter is turnoff, I tell you ...) to scratch on the nose ... Everything feels strange and unusual, because there is always this strange pressure of the foreign objects on my nails. In addition, the cars was also a bit longer than my old, chewed things ...
Fortunately, I've
some hand-written scenes in Chapter 3 and one from Chapter 10 in my notebook. I think I'll type out the next few days, a practice wenigh ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment