Entry
So this is my 1st here Entry in my Live Journal. A high point in my career here löl
So with what I start. About me you will not find something in my profile.
I do in training ne 3.Lehrjahr as retailing and did on the 4th, 5th, and 6th June 2007 my final exams. (Written and oral). That's why I've taken vacation the next week to prepare myself and that is sorely needed. I've always pushed it in front of me here and I made only the most necessary. Should I even kneel properly clean otherwise it will not work with the financial statements.
But something completely different to me right now buzzing through my head, my great-grandmother.
She died on Friday evening, namely the age of 93. She lived in a nursing home and I must admit I was no longer visit them some time. The latter believe the end of March. It has already told me that she recently would be worse off because they probably had a virus. As I have learned now, she has also refused for some time the food and even wanted desperately dying. The bad thing is that my Grandmother still 15min. before it happened was with her and she now makes allegations wiso she is not gone later and could prevent the vll. I think it would have achieved nothing. Then they would only have to look on and I think that would be my Grandmother were even harder to take leave. I think my great-grandmother is now in a better place and 93 years is still a good age. And any time you need we all go. Some sooner, some later vorraussehen can not we, yes. Life is not forever.
As I write this, I drink besides coffee. I am addicted to it. I love coffee>> 3
0 comments:
Post a Comment