Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Milena Velba My New Car

The last full day school

Hmm .. today I had the last time the school all day. As I wrote, it was not really a day more, because this morning we took a look at a film, "The judge and his executioner," because we have read the book before the German. Then we went to the German teacher and have a drink einwenig spoken. I'm with the other girls in my class the last time you went together food. Was kind of sad, especially because we understand quite a success. In the afternoon we went further as well as in the morning and the final was back in a restaurant. löl This 3rd
Teaching years, we were like a few months, the time flew by and I have no idea where these years are out. * G * Especially today we got the data to the final party and I'm looking forward to really, well, now I just need to still exist. (And of course study * g *)
was nothing else going on today, which was really exciting.
Beautiful evening I wish you still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment