Whit Monday, a day like any other ... My 1st
Hi, here I am again.
Today is Whit Monday. The only purpose I see in this day is that I am free. * Gg * But to Erlich tobe I have not done very much. I've slept, ate lunch and spent the afternoon watching TV and the Net einwenig zusurfen. Today was the Cup Final FC Luzern - FC Basel. I've got the whole 90Minuten held by the TV, although I'm not a fan of Swiss football, he is in my opinion einwenig lame. (Sorry to all the fans out there löl) Well FC Basel won in extra time 1-0. My congratulations =) Hmm ... I have school tomorrow, though you can not tell the school. It is the last full day before we have the final exams. And to finish, we go with various teachers drink. Very rich learning.
Well now I will not do much. How does the whole day through it. Again Another day goes by where just like that .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment