Sunday, June 24, 2007

Accutane Brazilian Wax

time flies ..

Hi folks, I'm back ...
Time has passed really quickly and before I have provided me, is a Seven days a week passed and I have nothing written here.
What has happened in the last day? Nothing special. I worked and I had homecoming and then some time later and went to bed in the morning back to work. So the way things are.
Well I know I'm getting now, so to speak ne leadership position in my business. I may be on active service and at the box office, which is very much responsibility and I do not know whether I am up to the job after my training. Well I'm alone on Wednesday the 1st Times since then and Werdich see if I can do it have, indeed support the operation * g *.
is now so again for most of the weekend by and I've done nothing. I yesterday was not even drinking coffee with my best friend because she had a business lunch. Hmm .. next week then stop.
Wishing you a beautiful Sunday still until then ...
Have some new pics of Cristiano Ronaldo from Friday:

0 comments:

Post a Comment