Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Cluster Headache Toddler

All exams behind me, now wait to say ..

Hi,
So from today I have to 14.45Uhr completed all tests and have finally rest from school, as long as I passed to say this And I know the first end of the month until then may I simply do not have to think or I'll still crazy. Which my feelings are mixed, I have no idea whether it went well or not. I only know the one test I've spoken Spanking safe and is one of my evil still twice. For when I'm asking specifically industries, no, they have asked in general and so I had some rates or never had any arguments, mhm .. well I see it's yes. I'll write to you if I intended to 29 June, to the letter received have. What nerve mom only in degree? Everyone comes and asks how it went, I would just leave it behind me but that does not make it much easier.
Otherwise there is nothing new. I've now released tomorrow and the day also. The day after tomorrow I go back a long time and finally to the hairdresser because my color is right again grown out and I'm glad now that I have time, can finally go. * G * Naja
is pretty late, will soon go to sleep.
Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment