Tuesday, June 12, 2007

How To Use Phillips Satinelle Soft

Happy Birthday, Bianca (17) / / VM set.

So finally I find again time here to write pure. I had the weekend off to stay with a friend. And actually we did on Saturday night NEN DVD evening do but after we had ordered a pizza and they had eaten, we did not drum a DVD to view. So we zaps around the TV, but like it so wanted to be was nothing good. That is why we are both after a time asleep in the living room and at some point in the middle of the night woke up quickly into the room and continued to sleep there again. * G * I'm just crazy night. In the morning we were too tired, somehow, even though we had slept longer than usual, vll very reason. After a big breakfast we have an appointment with 2 friends in town for a coffee at Starbucks. Then we went for a walk einbisschen and it suddenly started to rain and how .., luckily I had an umbrella in it, or would have been well soaked through down to the last. * G *
Well yesterday I had to work only until 12am and then I had a day off. In the morning it looked as if it would rain all day, but in the afternoon wars again beautifully sunny. This weather is not classified. löl
Today I also still open, I look forward to a page, but when I think that I now have to work all week. So Mi -. Sat then I'm lookin 'not so hot today I'm going löl
lunch with my family because my sister is 17 years old today. (Happy Birthday Bianca) but we will not stay too long because my sister again in the afternoon in the school must have and my parents work .. but I'm free .. yeah. What I
in the afternoon instead, I know not, as I know nothing. * G * Oh
all Veronica Mars - has fans today, "serienjunkies.de" officially confirmed the VM actually has been set by the sender, all the fan action to "Safe VM" have achieved nothing. Heuuuuul
How can. "CW HASS"
Dewegen here's a pic of Dick (Ryan), Sheriff Lamb (Michael), Veronica (Kristen) at the 2006 ComicCon in San Diego.

0 comments:

Post a Comment