Wednesday, September 15, 2010

22 Carat Half Sovereign In 22 Carat Mount

News Blog - 15 September 2010


time for my first blog to date.

message Nummero Uno:
I decided to drown my hair red. Probably this weekend. Pictures will follow.

Message Two:
I bought a PSP. And "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep". BAD mistake! may have * Shin-Ra logo on PSP *


message four
I am unable to invite me to a wallpaper on my PSP;; _::
I was today at work almost ΓΌ * * suchtl


message three ; berfahren. My colleague Brigitte did not care that I was standing behind her truck, and has appealed to the reverse. Thanks Marijana, who has seen me and Brigitte warned, we were both uninjured and escaped with his terror.

message Five: I've
"Tinkerbell - A summer full of adventure bought. STILL A BAD mistake! * * Suchtl

Message Six: I have writer's
should not come nearly as far as I / would / should.


0 comments:

Post a Comment