Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Illegal Cop Lights On Golf Cart

News Blog - 22 September 2010


Let's see what is there to report this week?

first I had almost forgotten my blogging again Wednesday.

second I was nearly run over by a work colleague because she has not seen me, as if into reverse in their truck. Fortunately, I saw another colleague and given a warning call from you so that we all came with the horror of it.

third Elaya was evident since the 17 no longer online. Of course I know that it currently has a lot to the ears, but still, I am beginning to me to worry. Elaya should you read this, but please be so kind to give a sign of life from you.

4th I have decided that the Author's Notes to "The Fugitive" future external post on this blog, because those things are just way too long.

5th I dyed my hair, but photos will, contrary to earlier statements on my part, do not give, because it's been shit.

6th I just did a small Kriese identity and feel a bit like I was entering puberty yet (or again). I know quite who I am and where I belong, but I'm not happy with it and I have no idea who I want to be.

7th Chapter 2 is delayed one (hopefully) last time around a few days, because I desperately need something else first write out of my head. Please be understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment