I tend to write very long Author's Notes, I decided, that now no longer directly under the fan fiction, but externally to post here in my blog.
offiziuelle Here is the Author's Note to Chapter 1
Well, here I finally have a little space to blather about something. But where I caught on?
Maybe with the statement that this is my first fanfic EVER. Otherwise, I write originals. It is ne quite a challenge to pay attention to ne thing ... Puh, I actually thought when I cast to write my policy not to fanfictions ever über'n pile, then in favor of the never-ending story, but my momentary flash FFVII is obviously stronger.
Perhaps the characters to one or other of something OOC, but I hope it does not interfere too much. I know that the Turks are an elite unit, the job belongs to a certain Callousness and emotion can not afford, but ... That is the job and private life is another matter. And I think, especially for such a job a certain balance is extremely important. I find this contrast between this rather private family life and actual job also very interesting, so it's seen so wanted somewhere. And I'm planning the image of Turks in the following chapters move back to 'right', so do not worry;)
Then ... So with the Chocobo Trainer Home Greetings to officially good [[ Soul Therapy]] even if they will not read this here I suppose. Or the allusion does not understand. It's been so long XD
But I greet Nevertheless, because she used to be my inspiration for it now.
Well ... what I wanted to say yet? Ah yes, because Edge ... I do not know how well versed in the FFVII universe must be to know that, so I explain to the security's short: So Edge is the name of the town are the ruins of Midgar was built around. Is it said clearly is not in the sequel, to be honest I do's even in the interviews as bonus material on the AC-DVD were ^ ^;
Then, a word about Diane. Elena's older sister is not an OC, though many have probably never heard of her. It comes in the mobile game Before Crisis, which unfortunately has been published only in Japan. Diane's name I gave her but missed. In Before Crisis, you can choose freely their name and ... well, somehow I found Diane appropriate.
Oh and then the subject material. Yes, I'm white, red-colored material and a fire actually call Materia Materia is usually green, but ... to be honest to me is the degree of something damn. Maybe could be that cheap with a lot of good will as an "artistic freedom"?
way: In the blog there's some outtakes / anecdotes from conversations between me and Elaya, my dearest voice from the off, we have had while I was here the getippselt .
Joa ... Hmm ... That's was from me. Until the next chapter.
And
Chocobo Trainer Home FTW!
Ko
The A / N to Chapter 2, then a little longer and a little different (and hopefully better) structured.
0 comments:
Post a Comment